- 400g cubed lamb steaks
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 250g haloumi, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 capsicums cut into squares
- 1 small tub natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons 333’s Mint Jelly
Combine lamb, vinegar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl. Marinade for an hour. Thread lamb onto skewers, alternating with capsicums and haloumi. Heat a large frying pan to medium heat. Brush the skewers with remaining olive oil and cook for 6 minutes turning every 30 seconds. Set aside.
Combine yoghurt and 333’s mint jelly in a bowl and stir to combine for serving.