- 4 pork chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jar 333’s Family Recipe BBQ Rib Sauce
- 1kg baby potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
- ½ green apple
- 5 333’s sweet spiced gherkins, chopped
- 250mL whole egg mayonnaise
Cover and refrigerate the pork chops overnight in 333’s BBQ Rib Sauce.
Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool for 15 minutes. Combine potato, onion, parsley and gherkins in a large bowl and stir the mayonnaise to the potato mixture. Toss to combine and top with half a julienned green apple. Serve with marinated pork chops cooked on the BBQ with a splash of olive oil on a hot temperature for 4-5 minutes each side.